Sunday, July 4, 2010

Oh, Koha

Happy 4th of July everyone!!

I just finished my Koha assignment, and I have to say, (if I did the assignment correctly) it wasn't too bad! I ended up leaving and coming back to working on the assignment multiple times because of dinner, fireworks, Frisbee, etc. but in the end, it didn't take long and I actually had some fun looking for books to put into my list. My list was made up with books about the Yeti and his other mysterious cousins Bigfoot and Sasquatch. While I don't really believe in the Yeti, and this list is all in good fun, I am actually thinking about reading a few of the books on my list! During our month or so off in August, I am highly considering going to the library or perhaps (gasp!) purchasing some of the books on Amazon and filling my "lazy" summer days with some solid scholarly reading material!

(I'll edit this post later to include the titles which I plan on reading. I still need to peruse the reviews and summaries of the books a bit more.)

No comments:

Post a Comment