Monday, July 19, 2010

Chugging Along....

It's almost the end of the semester! Let me say it again, it's almost the end of the semester! It seems like things have begun to wind down in all of my classes, which is great because my brain is pretty fried. I feel like I have accomplished a lot over the past week and a half. I actually figured out some of this website stuff, and I can see how people claim that making websites can be fun. I get it now, sort of. I think that if I could really wrap my brain around it, I would actually be able to enjoy it. I'm one of those people who doesn't understand math or other mathly things. Physics? Forget it. Chemistry...not really. The sad thing is, I wish my brain understood it, because I find all of that stuff so interesting. It's the same with computers though. I wouldn't mind understanding more, but it just isn't going to happen. After a while, it's like hitting a brick wall. Oh well.

I have one more big assignment for 2600, a few more discussion board posts for 2000, and a couple discussion board posts for Storytelling, and then it's all down hill from there. I have to keep working at the station during August, but I'm hoping to plan some "fun" time for myself too! I think one or two days are in order of doing absolutely nothing, but the rest of the time will be filled with helping out my parents, working on the apartment, and hopefully catching up with friends that I've been neglecting since January!

Good luck to all of my classmates during these next two weeks--may your workloads be light and your good times many!

No comments:

Post a Comment